–‘Saturday’ devoted to the Navruz celebrations is held and traditional dishes, including Sumalyak are cooked each year in our society;
– Saturday dedicated to the celebration of the Independence Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan is held;
– In Saturdays, attached regions are landscaped, tree and flower seedlings are planted, inside of the building is cleaned and maintenance is carried out in may;
- The funds from the Saturday are devoted to the saving account of the Neighborhood Fund according to the recommendation of the Tashkent city administration;
- Beside of this,
- The Christmas tree is organized for workers` children;
- Based on the of the decision of the governor of Tashkent, except from the days of holidays, the improvement Saturdays are held twice a year; and the funds obtained from the Saturdays are dedicated to the saving account of the Neighborhood Fund.